Relationships among friends, and associates in the workplace play important roles in our lives. Yet, no other relationships have the significance of those with our families, which literally shape not only the present, but also the future.
The dynamics of all families change subtly or radically over time, whether it involves marriage, civil unions, divorce, domestic violence, questions of paternity or even the birth of a child or adoption.
An experienced divorce and family law attorney can provide trusted advice and guidance to both men and women when divorce threatens to shatter the foundations of your family, when domestic violence endangers you and your children when a juvenile is at risk or when you need help to protect your rights concerning a full range of domestic conflicts or family related issues. Choosing the right lawyer is so important, it can have an impact on the rest of your life.
At Helfand & Associates, our attorneys provide legal services in all aspects of divorce law and family law for clients throughout New Jersey, including, but not limited to Morris County, Essex County, Sussex County, Bergen County, Passaic County and Union County.
Uniquely qualified in the area of matrimonial issues and divorce, our divorce and family law attorney’s are skilled at addressing a wide range of subjects including:
- Alimony/Spousal support
- Child Abuse/Child Neglect
- Child custody/visitation
- Child support
- Civil Union Domestic Partnership
- Collaborative Divorce, Mediation, Litigation
- Contempt actions
- Divorce In The U.S. When You Are From A Different Culture And Country
- Divorce Mediation
- Domestic Violence/Restraining Orders
- Emergency Removal – DCP &P – Parental Representation
- Equitable Division of Assets
- Parental representation for defense of Division of Child Protection & Permanency (DCP &P) cases
- Prenuptial & Post-Nuptial agreements
Fully understanding the importance of the decisions you face, concerning your family issues, our attorneys carefully and clearly explain the law as it relates to your situation and help you arrive at the best possible solution for you and your family.
Whether settling divorce and family law matters out of court, through negotiations, mediation or collaborative law, or taking contested issues to trial, the depth of our attorneys’ knowledge and experience enables us to make a significant difference in the outcome of your case.
When you are seeking workable options for your legal issues and need a divorce lawyer in New Jersey, please call our office at (973) 428-0800, to arrange an initial consultation at no charge to you.
- Unmarried Parents – Family Court
- Father’s Rights
- Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders
- Department of Child Protection & Permanency (DCP&P)
- Department of Youth & Family Services Issues (DYFS)
- Probate Litigation/Guardianships
- Child Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence And Custody
- Child Abuse/Child Neglect