NEW JERSEY DIVORCE LAWYERS PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE AND COMPASSIONATE COUNSEL
WHIPPANY, NJ FIRM OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY LAW REPRESENTATION
How you choose to handle your divorce affects you and your children for the rest of your lives. Finding the right attorney is extremely important. At Helfand & Associates in Whippany, we make each client an informed participant in his/her case. We are a boutique firm with staff large enough to provide exceptional legal service and an enormous range of experience, but still personal attention and service. Our lawyers know that the people who turn to us for help are going through tough times. We are committed to providing skillful, compassionate guidance during this difficult time.
CALL NOW 973-428-0800. EDUCATE YOURSELF. UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS.
THERE IS NO PRESSURE, JUST INFORMATION.
EXPERIENCED ATTORNEYS DELIVER STRONG RESULTS IN MARITAL MATTERS.
For more than two decades, New Jersey residents have trusted us and recommended us to others because of the firm’s:
- Community reputation – Our lawyers have successfully resolved thousands of divorce and family matters for Garden State/New Jersey residents. Courts and adversarial attorneys know the high level of advocacy we provide and give our clients the respect they deserve.
- Caring counsel – You are never just a file at our firm. We care about you, your children, and your pocketbook. Our mission is to listen to your concerns and then provide effective guidance until you achieve the result you seek.
- Skillful advocacy – Whether your legal challenge can be resolved through settlement or litigation, we have the ability to identify and execute the strategy that works best for you. We work as a team with our clients.
In a free half-hour consultation, we will learn about your situation and outline the legal steps that are necessary to secure a favorable resolution.
EFFECTIVE ADVOCATES ASSIST WITH DOMESTIC AND FINANCIAL CONCERNS
Our firm assists clients from Morris, Sussex, Essex, Bergen, Passaic, Somerset and Middlesex Counties in numerous legal practice areas:
- Family law – For any family law situation, including but not limited to custody, support, DCP&P cases, insurance issues, equitable distribution, domestic violence, and pre-nuptial agreements, we provide thorough, effective advocacy to protect you and the people you love.
- Divorce – We offer comprehensive legal support whether your divorce is amicable or high contentious, mediated or tried. We are experienced in matters involving change in circumstances, high net worth, special needs children, retirement, and support modifications.
- Bankruptcy – If you require assistance to relieve your debt problems, we will explain how bankruptcy can give you the help you need to make a fresh financial start.
No matter what challenge you bring to us, we are clear and upfront about the law, the cost, and the possible outcomes. Our mission is to give you the knowledge you need to make reasonable and informed decisions.
Contact a dedicated Morris County family law attorney for a free half hour consultation.
Helfand & Associates represents New Jersey clients in family law, bankruptcy, and other legal matters. Please call 973-428-0800 or contact us online to schedule a free half hour consultation at our Whippany office. We also have an office in New York City.
575 Route 10 East
Whippany, NJ 07981
Email: [email protected]
New York Office
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2920
New York, NY 10170