New Jersey Divorce Lawyers Provide Comprehensive and Compassionate Counsel
Whippany, NJ firm offers exceptional family law representation
How you choose to handle your divorce affects you and your children for the rest of your lives. Finding the right attorney ensures that your rights and interests will be protected at every stage of the process. At Helfand & Associates in Whippany, we make each client an informed participant in family litigation and other legal matters such as personal injury and bankruptcy cases. We are a boutique firm with staff large enough to provide exceptional legal service and an enormous range of experience. With more than 75 years of combined experience, our lawyers know that the people who turn to us for help are going through tough times. That’s why we are committed to providing them with skillful, compassionate guidance to ease their burden while pursuing a positive resolution.
Experienced attorneys deliver strong results in marital matters
For two decades, New Jersey residents have trusted us and recommended us to others because of the firm’s:
- Community reputation — Our lawyers have successfully resolved thousands of divorce and family matters for Garden State residents. Courts and adversarial attorneys know the high level of advocacy we provide and give our clients the respect they deserve.
- Caring counsel — You are never just a file at our firm. We care about you, your children, and your pocketbook. Our mission is to listen to your concerns and then provide effective guidance until you achieve the result you seek.
- Skillful advocacy — Whether your legal challenge can be resolved through consensus or litigation is necessary, we have the ability to identify and execute the strategy that works best for you.
In a free half-hour consultation, we will learn about your situation and outline the legal steps that are necessary to secure a favorable resolution.
Effective advocates assist with domestic, injury and financial concerns
Our firm assists clients from Morris, Sussex, Essex and Middlesex counties in numerous legal practice areas:
- Family law — For any family law situation, including alimony disputes and prenuptial agreements, we provide thorough, effective advocacy to protect you and the people you love.
- Divorce — We offer comprehensive legal support whether your divorce is amicable or highly contentious.
- Bankruptcy — If you require assistance to relieve your debt problems, we will explain how bankruptcy can give you the help you need to make a fresh financial start.
- Personal injury — Our firm advocates for personal injury victims so that they can obtain compensation from the negligent parties responsible for their harm.
- Probate litigation — In guardianship matters and probate litigation, we work to establish appropriate legal authority for people who require care and enforce the wishes of testators.
No matter what challenge you bring to us, we are clear and upfront about the law, the cost, and the possible outcomes. Our mission is to give you the knowledge you need to make reasonable and informed decisions.
Contact a dedicated Morris County family law attorney for a free initial consultation
Helfand & Associates represents New Jersey clients in family law, personal injury and other legal matters. Please call 973-428-0800 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Whippany office. We also have an office in New York City.